Each Certified Public Accountant has met the stringent requirements of California state law and has an active license in good standing to practice public accounting before the California Board of Accountancy. Our CPAs are verse in the matters of accounting and taxation, continually updating these skills through professional education. Yet each CPA has different experience which provides the opportunity to share these perspectives within our team, which strengthen the services given to our clients.
||Margaret Fleming, CPA, MST
Margaret is our tax expert, through her years of experience she has
become proficient in handling an array of situations, including:
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals
- 1031 exchanges for single and multiple properties
- Offer in compromises and negotiations with regulatory agencies
- Applications for non-profit status
- Tax preparation for individuals, businesses, non-profits,
trusts and estates
|She obtained her Bachelors of Science in Accounting from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Margaret, aka Maggie, worked both at Arthur Andersen & Co., and Deloitte & Touche. She taught accounting at California State University, Los Angeles. She recently obtained her Masters of Science in Taxation from California State University, Fullerton. She has been in the accounting profession since November 1973 and received her CPA designation in March of 1984.
||Tim Cronmiller, CPA, MBA
Tim brings to our company and our clients his experience in the manufacturing, distribution, marketing and media industries working in senior financial management roles in both international and entrepreneurial environments, for companies with revenues in excess of $500 million. His diverse background has given him experience in:
- Development of strategic business plans, including support for
- Creating activity based management systems
- Designing & implementing company balanced scorecards
- Providing business valuations
- Leading due diligence teams through mergers and
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and subsequently providing SEC
|He earned his bachelors degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1976 and his MBA in 1984. He received his CPA designation in New York in 1978, while working for the CPA firm Deloitte & Touche. Tim is also a California licensed CPA. When he is not helping clients, Tim loves spending time with his wife Roslyn, and his two daughters.